You can request from Californialookup.org about the use and sale of your personal data in accordance to the California Civil Code Section 1798.83. This policy will elaborate on the rights of the residents of California as .0well as ways to make requests to us under these rights.
Type of Information We Collect
We collect info from third parties that identifies, describes, can be associated or linked to a person, directly or indirectly, that would be identified as personal info. Info collected includes:
- Full name
- Phone numbers
- Age/Birthdate/Date of death
- Relatives/associates linked by address or name
- Criminal records
Collected info can be used for the following reasons:
- When requested to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, subpoena, a court order, or other legal process
- To offer info, products & services that are best suited to you
- As defined to you at the time your personal data was collected or as otherwise stated in the CCPA.
Right to Delete Personal Information
If you wish to instruct CaliforniaLookup.org to remove any personal information we may have collected about you, please contact us at email@example.com Once we get your request, we will verify it. Then, if it passes verification, we will remove all of your personal data from our records. We may not be able to remove your content because of one of these reasons:
- To comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- If it will help us detect security incidents, guard against malicious/false/fraudulent/unlawful action, or take legal action against those responsible for such activities
- To fix products that destroy the current intended functionality
- To obey a legal obligation
We also collect 3rd party information, but if someone asks us to remove any of that information, we hide it so it’s no longer available to the public and make certain that no one can find it by searching through our site.
You can give someone authorized by the California Secretary of State the ability to act on your behalf, and they can send a certified consumer request regarding your personal information. A request to have your personal data deleted or to see it can be made 2 times a year. A request will be considered and approved if:
- You provide enough verification info that can be used to prove that you are the one whose info we have or an authorized person
- You provide enough data when you send in your request that will make it easy for us to respond
If we cannot confirm that the personal data in the records relates to you, we won’t be able to help you. If we cannot verify your identity or authority to delete content, we will not be able to respond. You don’t need to have an account with our service to make a verified application. Any information provided will be the one we use to verify your identity or power to submit the request.
To alert us about your request to delete your info from our site, you can use the ‘contact us’ page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights
Persons shall not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA rights. We will still provide our goods and services even if you exercise your CCPA right. We will not charge different rates or prices for the services rendered or give you different quality for any goods or service ordered.